NEED TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Registering as a Registered User implies the need to provide, at least, the data requested in the registration form identified as mandatory. The refusal to provide these data implies the impossibility of processing your registration.
In addition, you may provide other additional data requested in the registration form or allow the collection of data related to the use of the Applications or the products and services in which you show interest, with the aim that the services can be optimally customized. And advantages linked to your status as a registered user.
The registered User will be responsible for ensuring that the data provided to https://readytolashout.com/ is true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date. For these purposes, you will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information that you provide through the website, and for the damages, direct or indirect, that this causes to https://readytolashout.com/ or its affiliated third parties.
PURPOSES AND LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data provided by the user through the website will be processed by https://readytolashout.com/ in accordance with the following purposes and bases of legitimacy:
The execution of the contract related to the registration as a Registered User implies the processing of your personal data for identification, the generation of the credentials that allow you to validate yourself in the Applications and carry out the different procedures and requests enabled to the Registered Users, including the acquisition of goods and services marketed by Readytolashout, access to your private area or any other functionality that may be offered through the Applications.
When you have given your consent to do so, commercial communications will be sent about the products and services offered by https://readytolashout.com/ , both general and personalized, based on your profile. You can withdraw your consent at any time in the manner indicated in the section on the rights of the data owner.
UTILIZATION OF DATA
We may utilize your data for the following purposes:
- For the protection of your legitimate interest in avoiding anomalous practices that may cause economic damage to Readytolashout, your data will be processed to prevent fraud in contracting.
- For the satisfaction of its legitimate interest in controlling the quality of the services and evaluating the satisfaction of its clients, https://readytolashout.com/ may contact the User to request his evaluation of the products and services offered and/or acquired and to carry out an analysis of this information for the improvement of services. This can be requested for all the cosmetic products available online at https://readytolashout.com/collections/catalog .
- To allow the improvement in the receptivity to the products offered, Readytolashout will proceed to the elaboration of a profile based on their personal characteristics (such as sex, age, or socioeconomic data) and the information obtained from their actions as a User and, especially, the acquisition of products.
You can oppose these treatments at any time, exercising your right in the manner indicated in the section on the rights of the data owner. Although in certain cases, the legitimate interest of https://readytolashout.com/ could prevail over this right, in which case, it will be indicated with reasons. With regard to automated decision-making, you will also have the right to obtain human intervention from Readytolashout to express your point of view, and to challenge the decisions taken.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
The data of the registered User will be processed until the request for cancellation or the loss of such condition for any other reason. The data required for the specific services requested will be kept as long as they are necessary for the provision of the same, and subsequently, your data will be kept during the legally established deadlines for possible responsibilities derived from the services provided.
The contact data for the sending of commercial communications will be processed as long as the User does not revoke the consent for their sending, exercising their right in the manner indicated in the section relating to the Rights of the data owner.
Data included in the profile: name, surname, ID, telephone, email, address, postal address, date of birth.
RIGHTS REVOKE ACCESS
- Obtain confirmation about whether https://readytolashout.com/ is treating personal data that concerns you.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Revoke the consents granted (including the sending of commercial information). The restriction may not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
- Limit the processing of your data when any of the conditions set forth in the regulations are met.
- Request the making available of the essential aspects of the joint responsibility agreement between the https://readytolashout.com/
COPPA RULE (CHILDREN’s ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
With regards to the assortment of individual data from kids younger than 13 years of age, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) places guardians in charge. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' which is responsible for Consumer’s Protection, implements the COPPA Rule, which explains what administrators of sites and online operators should do to ensure child protection and privacy on the web.
We want to announce that our products can be used by minor’s, which are13 years of age.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files or set of data that the website or application installs in the browser or device (Smartphone, tablet, connected television) when accessing or during the tour of certain web pages or applications, and they serve to store information about your visit.
Cookies allow certain data to be stored on the User's device or on its navigation; that is, it collects statistical information, facilitates certain technical functionalities, sees which pages have been visited, the connection time, the city to which the site is assigned. The IP address, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, analyzes the operation of a page, detects technical problems, among others; and the information provided.
Most cookies are not identifiable in the sense that they do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. A browser may only allow website to access the cookies it sets, not those set by other websites.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
https://readytolashout.com/ uses the following types of cookies:
Technical Cookies: They allow theuserr to navigate on the website, platform, or application, as well as the use of the different options that exist in them.
Geolocation Cookies: Identify the User's place.
Personalization Cookies: They allow access to a service depending on the characteristics of the User, such as language, type of browser, among others.
Analytical Cookies: It measures the activity of the website to create navigation profiles to incorporate improvements.
Advertising Cookies: Helps to manage the advertising offer, adapting the content to the service requested by the